By registering on the onlinemeditation.org forums you agree to the following code of conduct. If you are unable to agree you have the right not to participate in forum discussions at any time.
While the onlinemeditation.org Admins and Forum Moderators will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the onlinemeditation.org Admins or Forum Moderators (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
You agree that the onlinemeditation.org Admins and Forum Moderators have the right to remove, edit, move or lock any topic at any time should they see fit. This clause is not invoked often, and is only done when really necessary: for example when you post in the wrong forum (we move it), post an abusive message (we delete it) or have broken images in your post (we edit it).
If you have found a post that you feel is inappropriate or that violates the forum code of conduct, please use the report post function (its up at the top of each message).
You may not post messages simply advertising your site in the onlinemeditation.org Support Forum. You may not use your signature to actively solicit members for your site, nor may your signature contain commercial advertising of any kind.
As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, the onlinemeditation.org Admins and Forum Moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised (this includes but is not limited to personal messages).
* Post in the appropriate forum. If you do not know which forum to post in, post only in one, not two. A moderator will move your post if needed.
* Do not post the same message more than once, whether it be in identical or different forums.
* Do not posts messages shorter than 2 characters (smilies count as one).
* Do not post messages with unnecessary amounts of nested quotes or smilies.
* Use common sense when posting.
* Keep all post content legal. Do not post text for which you do not own the copyright without providing appropriate credit.
* Be polite:
- Treat others as you would want to be treated.
- Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
* Stay on topic.